- Site tour highlighting special features and approximate costs.
- Round Table discussions with Architectural/Engineering and Park Operations representatives.
- Information provided on history of park, process of opening a Wonderland and available options with hard/soft costs.
- Scope of project defined.
- Pro-forma operational and construction budgets developed.
- Tentative lead times, milestones and timelines established.
- Detailed site evaluations performed.
- Preliminary Master Plan developed.
- Marketing, media and community engagement.
- Assistance in securing community, business and governmental support.
- Potential locations assessed.
The Construction Phase comprises of all design, construction and operational components, further defined as:
- Creation of schematic master plan.
- Identification of park features and entertainment attractions.
- Design development process.
- Interview process and recommendation of local “architect of record” and engineering consultants.
- Procurement of rides and accessible equipment.
- Identification of local contractors for construction bidding.
- Evaluation of bids and recommendations and provision of overall construction costs for financing.
- Assistance in project coordination and project timelines.
- Creation of marketing process to provide public awareness of project.
- Periodic project review with “Architect of Record”.
- Assistance in ride and sensory attractions order and installation.
- Assistance in pre-opening marketing process.
- Park operations training.
- Provision of website and collateral design.
- Assistance in construction closeout.
- Provision of “Soft Opening” process and assistance in planning for Grand Opening.